Nonconformist Nuptials Client Contract
We the undersigned:
(bride’s/partner’s name) and
(home phone number)
(cell phone number)
(primary email address)
are agreeing to utilize the services of wedding officiant/nonsectarian minister Cynthia (Sid) Korpi, dba Nonconformist Nuptials (duly ordained through Universal Ministries on May 21, 2003, and with Ministerial Credentials filed in Hennepin County on Oct. 3, 2003 in book 263, page 33) to conduct their wedding or Pinky Swear-emony® ceremony on the __ __day of _______ ___, 20 .
Said ceremony will be held at:
(name of venue/church)
in ______________________________ county.
Reverend Korpi’s scope of services and/or duties will be as follows:
1) Meeting privately at her home (1234 West 7th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102) with the couple to discuss ceremony plans;
2) Writing a new ceremony or reviewing and/or revising ceremony script (not to exceed one hour labor) as written by and submitted by the couple;
- Optional writing/editing/rewriting services beyond the one hour provided above—sliding fee up to $150—to be approved of by couple beforehand. Initials______
- Optional attending a rehearsal at the wedding venue on (date) ___________________ at a.m./p.m., which will require additional time + travel expense depending upon distance;
3) Performing the ceremony as scripted on (date) at (time) a.m./p.m.;
4) Signing and delivering wedding license* to the Hennepin County Government Center; and
5) Providing the wedded couple with their souvenir copies of said license if desired.
The cost for these services are as follows:
- Base rate—$350;
- Travel expense for attendance at a separate rehearsal—$25–$50, on average, within the Twin Cities metro area, depending on travel time/distance;
- Total range, typically no less than $350 and no more than $500.*
(*May be substantially more for out-of-town weddings for which travel expenses and lodging must be covered by the couple.)
A nonrefundable deposit of $100 is necessary to hold the date and will be deducted from total balance due. Checks should be made payable to Sid Korpi and may be sent to 1234 West 7th Street Saint Paul, MN 55102 or delivered at your initial meeting. Balance due upon completion of ceremony.
IMPORTANT: Clients are responsible for obtaining their wedding license and having it on-site at the ceremony.
Signing below signifies all parties’ agreement to abide by the stipulations of this contract.
bride’s/partner’s signature date
groom’s/partner’s signature date
officiant’s signature date
Deposit received via Check #/Cash/PayPal __ ______